Sunday, December 14, 2014

Welcome

Welcome to my first blog post!

For those of you who may have stumbled across this by accident, my name is Justin, a third year resident in Family Medicine at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I have chosen to do a month-long elective in Pediatrics at the Lyndon B. Johnson Tropical Medical Center in Pago Pago, American Samoa.

And for those of you whom I know, welcome! I hope you find my random musings and postings [at least] amusing, if not informative.

Especially for my fellow residents, I hope that my experience helps to inspire you to pursue your interests and to think outside the box when designing your electives during your G3 year.

As this is my first attempt at blogging, forgive me if I ramble a bit.  It is my goal to post something daily (wifi pending of course). Please feel free to comment, subscribe, and share with your friends and family.

Thanks! ~Justin


Image source: http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/islands_oceans_poles/tutuila_97.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment